Thursday, April 29, 2010

May Day Studio Open House

I'm having a "May Day" Studio Open House. If you live in and around Plymouth you are invited to come!



You are invited to a Studio Open House

Saturday, May 1, 2010

10am - 5 pm

Visit the studio and see my new work including fiber jewelry.
Welcome "May Day" in with punch and cookies and chat with the artist (that would be me!).
Items will be for sale.

Remember Mother's day is coming up!

Visit my website, http://www.judyconnorjones.com/ for e-mail address to get directions.








1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy, what wonderful things you've been doing and great you are sharing with the world! I love the colors, details and drape of your garments.Your church art is fascinating use of space and interesting way to build community. I wonder if your soap berries are what I learned about in Indonesia and was told I needed to use for washing batik made from soga and other natural dyes. I'd like to find out if I can grow it in the Florida Keys. I am still in NJ, about to sell my 5 bedroom Victorian Twin in Haddonfield if you know anyone who wants to do the next stage of restoration on a home by excellent schools and with easy access to 295 and downtown Philly. I also found your links to activities at the Peabody Essex Museum fascinating. Iris had a wonderful way to put together clothing and I want to share the beach art activities with people in the Keys. I will make trip north at some point to see you and look forward to you being a visiting artist on Cudjoe Key where I'll be moving two looms soon. Come and help me get them set up, one from my grandmother I've never used. Thanks for all you are sharing!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete