Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Off to Another Show





Looking forward to heading north to VT for one of my favorite shows, Mad River Valley Craft Fair, www.madrivercraftfair.com.  Weather is looking good for this weekend.  Yeah! (Maybe I won't have to dry my canopy out in the back yard after I get back!)  The valley is beautiful this time of year.  VT has done a great job of recovering from Hurricane Irene which hit this time last year. Roads are in great shape and mud and debris has been removed.

The Craft Fair is the end event of Vermont's 2 week long Arts Festival. It is always well attended and a fun time for all ages - lots of food, good music, and of course, wonderful crafts made by talented artists.

So if you are looking for something to do over Labor Day Weekend, head north to VT and visit the show. Stop by my booth and tell me that you read my blog.  It's great to meet the people who follow me.




See you in Waitsfield at the Mad River Valley Craft Fair

New "Ruffled Scarf" design by Judy Connor Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment