Monday, March 12, 2012

New Scarves

I'm working on some new scarves. They are made of Tencel with a small strip of wool that will shrink and create a ruffled effect.  I have used this technique before  with my "Neck Scrunchies".  These scarves however will be long and narrow.  They are an alternative to the narrow chenille scarves that I make and will be suited for warm weather areas like Florida and California, not to mention that they will look great as an accent piece for people in the North!

I'm  trying to add more 3 season wear into my inventory so that I can reach a broader audience. The first one will be a test.  I'll know better after I make the sampler if these will be a go.

So here are the beginnings of designing some new scarves. Follow my progress and let me know what you think.


First Warp Chain

Second Possiblity - very pastel

Third Possibility - my signature colors!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment