Thursday, November 08, 2007

I build furniture too!

I've been working on trying to organize my office. I transferred books from another room in our house to the office. I very methodically arranged them by subject. It was fun rediscovering books that I had not used for a long time, books that I purchased and have not looked at yet, and books that have been put on my TO READ list! I consider books friends and like friends I haven't seen for a long time, it was great to reconnect. Needless to say this made the process take longer than if I had just moved the books and put them on the shelf!

Part of organizing was putting together a desk that I purchased from IKEA. It has been sitting in my office for several months. I have become an expert at putting together pieces of furniture. I also constructed my file cabinet and computer desk! Here are the pictures.





And the finished product - TA DAH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment