Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another Show

Tomorrow I head off to set up for another show. I will be doing the Duxbury Art Association's Annual Crafts Showcase. This is the first time I have done this show. I visited it last year to see if it would be a place where my work would fit and be receptive. It is always a gamble doing a new show. I never know exactly what to expect from the ease of set up to the number of people attending to the number of sales to the ease of break down. It's always a new adventure, some more adventuresome, unfortunately, than others!

I am looking forward to this show for many reasons. It is close to home. It has artists I know and whose work I appreciate and admire. And it looks like a nice show with good atmosphere and energy. Oh yes there is also food!

I have listened to customers and added some hats to my line that are slightly larger in size. They too will have a small amount of elastic at the back so they can fit several head sizes. If you have tried one of my hats on before and been disappointed that it feels too snug, come visit me in Duxbury and try the new size.

The show is Saturday and Sunday, November 22 (10-5) and November 23 (11-4) at the Duxbury High School, 130 George Street in Duxbury, MA. I am booth #21.

Hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment