Tuesday, June 05, 2012

More "Necklace Scarves"




Just finished another series of  "Necklace Scarves". I seem to be on a roll! These are in the general color way of greens and blues with some amethyst. It is interesting that the more you do in a series the faster and more efficient you get.  When I switch to doing another type of scarf or working on a shawl or top especially if it is a new item, it always takes a while to get into the rhythm of the weave structure and fiber being used.

I now have a full series of 12 of these "Necklace Scarves".  What is wonderful about the way I work is that all these scarves compliment each other.  You can mix and match and wear them together.  That also means that you have an expanded color palette with which you can wear these scarves. They pretty much go with everything. Guaranteed to give you many years of wear even if your wardrobe changes.

So here's the new group:



                     


















You can purchase one of these scarves by leaving me a message in the comment section, leave your e-mail and I will get back to you with purchase details.

Thanks for looking at my blog.  I hope you enjoy seeing what is happening in the studio and my work.                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment