Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Day After!

The day after a show is always a catch up day, catch up on the business end and hopefully catch up on sleep!!!

I thrive on meeting customers at shows but it also is a very exhausting time. I was thankful this time to have help from some of my new friends, Linda, David, and Carolyn. I feel very blessed to be here at this place and at this time and to have such good friends willing to help. They are a gift to me.

Saturday was a beautiful day! Perfect weather! I had a lot of interest in my work and a few high end sales. My mailing list is growing and there seems to be great interest in attending a studio open house when I have it. Remember all that painting that needs to be done? Well it still needs to be done! This is the week I will set aside weaving and try to get more painting done. Hopefully the open house will happen at the end of summer or this fall. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Judy,

    I have been checking up on you through your blog. I am so thrilled for you. I can't wait to see you and to be able to catch up. I love what you are doing and am so glad you have such wonderful support.

    Always,
    Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete