Sunday, July 08, 2007

I can't believe it's July!

I can't believe it's July! The summer is almost half over and I feel like I am just beginning to enjoy it. I haven't been to the beach as much as I would like and I am just beginning to enjoy our back yard and deck after planting all the flowers.

I hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th of July. We had a 4th celebration on the 3rd! The painting crew who helped me with the studio came and had a cook out and then we all went to the beach to see the bonfires and fireworks.

We initiated our new fire pit by cooking s'mores. Yum!!!!!! Remember those from camping days?!






We had a lot of fun and it was nice to share this with everyone.



It's been a busy week here as we also had friends from PA come and visit. We all went to a Chinese Red Egg and Ginger Party for the baby of mutual friends. Our children played together when we lived in PA years ago. It was a great reunion but I have to say seeing them all grown up and some with children of their own brought back memories of raising them. They are now close to the age that we were when they played together. Do I feel old!!!!!!! OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!


Here they are all grown up!!!

The party was fun. The food was great! And seeing old friends was even better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment