Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Off to a Show


I'm off again to a show. This time it is in Wilmington, DE. It is a show put on by the PA Guild of Craftsmen. I am a juried member of this organization and have been connected with this guild for quite some time. To be a juried member means that my work has been examined by a team of members who look for excellence in craftsmanship (or "craftwomanship" as the case may be!) and original creative design. It is quite an achievement to reach this status and I am proud that my work is considered to be of such high quality.

So if you want to see a great craft show full of excellent and gifted artists' work, then come visit us this weekend, July 31 and August 1, at Chase Center on the Riverfront in Wilmington, DE. I am thrilled to be in the company of all these wonderful artists. The show is indoors so you will be comfortable no matter what the weather. Check out my booth (#432) and see my new work, "Loop Scarves" and "Summer Tops".


More info can be found on the guild's website, http://www.pacrafts.org/, including special deals for staying at The Hotel Dupont. Click on the crafts person link and see who will be there. You might recognize a few names!


Hope to see you at the show. Let me know that you read my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy!
    Thanks so much for thr ticket. Lisa and I will be there. I can't wait to catch up. I hope the wedding was wonderful. Safe travels.
    Always,
    Sunshine

    ReplyDelete