Thursday, October 12, 2006

Day 94, A New Light Shines!

A lot happened today. The base flooring for the tile that will be in the entryway was put down.

The electrician accomplished a lot of work. The automatic garage doors are hooked up now and they work. The pendant light in the entryway and the ceiling fan were installed. Other lights have been installed but the power is not on yet.
























They had to re-do the book shelves in the office but they look much better now. They needed to be adjusted so that the cove lighting above the bookcases will illumine the space correctly.



Additional shelving in the office area where I can store paper supplies and have my Stereo and CD player. I can't weave without music!!!!!


It's finally beginning to look like there may be an end in site. There is still a lot of painting to do and additional things like the driveway and basic landscaping to get us through the winter need to be done but I think the major part of it will be finished soon. I'm hoping that I will be able to move looms and yarns in by November. Then we will have a PARTY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment