Saturday, June 17, 2006

Day 11



Yesterday, Friday, was actually Day 11. I was getting ready to do an art show today, Saturday, and as usual had a million things to do to get ready including finishing some scarves. I did not have a chance to update the blog.

The foundation is done. Things are beginning to take shape. Now we wait for the town of Plymouth to inspect the work so far. By the middle of next week if the rains do not come again we should have some framing going up. Due to rain we are only 1 day behind in the construction schedule. Considering how much rain we had that is pretty good!

By the way, the show was OK. Today was the hottest day we have had so far. Not great weather for selling chenille scarves but I did start a great mailing list for this area! Many people were seriously interested in my work. I got my name out there and attracted some interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment