Friday, June 23, 2006

Day 14, 15, & 16



Not much has happened over the last three days. The dirt around the foundation has been smoothed out and the stone for the crawl space under the entryway has been put into place. There was threat of rain yesterday and today so the framing was not started. However, the wood is here! It's ready to go! The forecast for next week is not promising. Let's hope the weather people are wrong!

If the weather gets bad I may bore you with pictures of my lastest work!

1 comment:

  1. I don't seem to be able to do anything without looking at it from an art prospective. It's a curse!!!! I'm afraid however that my artistic eye is not cheap!!!!

    We did have an architect draw up the plans. She did a wonderful job. However budget constraints have forced us to change a few things. We are still trying very hard to keep the artistic integrity of the design.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete