Monday, June 12, 2006

Day 7




It's a beautiful day! The rain has gone and the sun is shining. Thank you if you did the "Sun Dance" It worked!!!

Thank you everyone who has added comments. It's great to know that so many of you are following along in this journey. It's been fun keeping this journal. I'll try not to let it get boring.

Today the "form guys" came. I know that is not the technical construction name but I reserve the right to poetic license! They laid out the forms for the footers and smoothed out the cement as it came barreling down the chute. We have cement foundation forms now. Yeah! Needless to say I am not getting too much work done as I am so fascinated watching the progression of the construction. I'm sure this will wear off at some point. I mean, seriously, how many nails being hammered in can you watch!

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment